Each ship comes with 3 of its own specific achievements. Accomplishing 2 of these will unlock the Type B layout for that ship.
- Have six unique aliens on the Kestrel Cruiser simultaneously.
- Have every system and subsystem installed on the Kestrel Cruiser at one time.
- As the Kestrel Cruiser, repair back to full health when it only has 1 hp remaining.
- The easiest way to do this is to build up some scrap and find a store near an asteroid field. Once you've killed the enemy, unpower your shields and let yourself get hit until you're at 1 HP (remember to have your crew constantly repairing the ship or damage systems could destroy) then jump to the shop and repair.
- With the Engi Cruiser, have 3 drones functioning at the same time.
- With the Engi Cruiser, destroy an enemy ship using only drones (no weapons).
- This achievement is easiest with Auto-scout ships in Sector 1.
- Have 4 enemy systems or subsystems ioned at the same time while using the Engi Cruiser.
- Note: ion damage from ion storms counts towards this achievement.
- Have your crew kill a burning enemy on their ship while using the Rock Cruiser.
- While using the Rock Cruiser, destroy an enemy ship which has a defense drone deployed using only missiles.
- Find the secret sector with the Rock Cruiser.
- Destroy a ship at full health during a single cloak in the Stealth Cruiser.
- With the Stealth Cruiser, avoid 9 points of damage during a single cloak.
- With the Stealth Cruiser, get to sector 8 without jumping to a beacon with an environmental danger.
- Use only the Artillery beam to destroy an enemy ship while taking no hull damage.
- This is easiest in sector one against an enemy with no missiles.
- While using the Federation Cruiser, use your crew in 4 special blue event choices by sector 5.
- Get to sector 5 in the Federation Cruiser without upgrading your weapons system.
- Artillery and Drones can be used to improve your damage output without new weapons.
- Destroy a ship before it gets through the Zoltan Shield.
- With the Zoltan Cruiser, have 29 power in systems at the same time.
- This does not include subsystems; you will need all 25 reactor points and 4 Zoltan crew members powering systems.
- Using the Backup Battery subsystem will count towards this achievement in the Advanced Edition.
- Get to sector 5 without upgrading your reactor in the Zoltan Cruiser.
- Kill the crews of 20 ships by Sector 6 as the Mantis Cruiser.
- Kill 5 enemy crew in a fight without taking hull damage or losing a crew member.
- As the Mantis Cruiser, kill the enemy's last crew member with your last crew member on their ship.
- While using the Slug Cruiser, have vision of every room of the enemy ship without functioning level 2 sensors. You can get this achievement with lvl 1 sensors.
- Jump to 30 nebula locations before sector 8.
- While using the Slug Cruiser, kill 3 enemy crew members with one shot from the Anti-Bio Beam.
- Destroy an enemy ship with a shard from the Crystal Vengence augment (unique to the Crystal Cruiser).
- While using the Crystal Cruiser, trap 4 enemy crew in a single room using the Crystal Being power or a Lockdown Bomb.
- Destroy 10 Rock Ships (pirates count) using the Crystal Cruiser.
- Have Hacking, Mind Control and the Battery all active at once.
- Have at least 600 scrap in your ship storage.
- Get to sector 8 without your ship's net oxygen levels exceeding 20 percent. (starts after the first jump)
All items (30)
- Tactical Approach
- Take no prisoners!
- The guns... They've stopped
- The United Federation
- Tough Little Ship
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.