This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The intro text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- You arrive to see a number of Federation forward-carriers and dreadnoughts. This must be a system of high importance to warrant such a fleet.
- There are a few Federation fleets in the nearby area as well as a lot of wreckage. There must have been minor skirmishes in the area.
- A few scattered heavy vessels are left to defend the nearby Federation settlement. They seem to be in the process of evacuation.
- A large host of Federation heavy vessels are in formation around the beacon. Sensors run hot with missile locks, but once you transmit your ship signature they leave you alone.
- A battalion of Federation fighters are fighting around a nearby moon with their carriers waiting in the distance. They must have encountered a Rebel scout squadron.
- Nothing happens.
This event is called "BOSS_FLEETS_FED" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.