A ship responding to your distress moves in. Unfortunately it turns out to be an automated Rebel scout. It immediately reverses thrust after scanning your ship.
- Fight an Auto-ship.
- (When the ship wants to escape) The ship starts to power up its FTL Drive. If it gets away, it will no doubt warn the fleet of your position!
- (After the ship successfully escaped) The scout jumps away. It will certainly have informed the fleet of your position. You must get to the next sector as soon as possible!
- The Rebel Fleet moves 1 jump ahead.
- (After destroying enemy ship) The ship breaks apart and you feel relief in the knowledge that you will hopefully still be one step ahead of the fleet.
- You receive a low amount of scrap and resources.
This event is called "FUEL_ON_REBEL_WARNING" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.