This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The intro text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- As you drift through the nebula an unmarked vessel descends from the clouds and into your wake. Their weapons come online.
- A pirate ship pulls out of the ether and hails: "You know what I love about this part of the galaxy? The explorers! You always carry such fine loot." They lock weapons.
- As you coast through the nebula a pirate ship matches your course and closes the distance. Better to pick your battleground, but beggars can't be choosers.
- A hostile vessel descends from out of the nebula. Combat stations!
- You try to read the ID of a ship ahead in the fog, but it's too thick to penetrate. You have your answer when the ship turns, weapons hot!
- Fight a pirate ship (default rewards).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This event is called "NEBULA_PIRATE" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.