This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
- Civilian Sector
- Zoltan Controlled Sector
- Zoltan Homeworlds
- Rebel Controlled Sector
- Rebel Stronghold
- Uncharted Nebula
in a Nebula. Can also occur as a nebula filler event in any sector.
The intro text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- You cross paths with an advance scout of the Rebel fleet searching this section of the nebula for your ship.
- You jump into a calmer part of the nebula. However, your relief fades as a Rebel scout jumps to the beacon and moves in to attack.
- The tangled wrecks of many ships wait in dormancy here. You see lights flicker on what looks like debris. A Rebel scout bursts out of the wreckage!
- This drone isn't looking for you. Perhaps it's scouting ahead for the Rebel expansion or maybe they're seeking to use this nebula for cover. Regardless, it identifies you as hostile.
- It's worrying that the Rebels have penetrated so deep into uncharted space, even if it is only an unmanned craft. It arms its weapons; you should do the same.
- Fight an Auto-ship (default rewards).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This event is called "NEBULA_AUTO" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.