This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- You enter a system bustling with Rebel activity. Supply freighters and re-supply stations are dwarfed by a few heavy warships. Luckily, no one seems to be paying attention to small cruisers. No ships are scanning or messaging you.
- You arrive near a small Rebel refueling depot. Your ship is being scanned multiple times so they must recognize you, but there appears to be no combat-ready ships in the vicinity. The only message you receive is a denial to your request to dock at the depot.
- There is not much of interest nearby. A small sun in the distance with a few orbiting planets in nearby space provide little of interest.
- There are no other ships near this beacon, however you detect a small communication relay. You tap into it without a problem; there is no encryption. Most of the chatter revolves around troop and fleet movements, not particularly interesting.
- There is a small planet nearby with scattered settlements. A small Rebel fleet is in orbit with many ships ferrying back and forth. It must be a more recently 'liberated' planet.
- Nothing happens.
This event is called "NOTHING_REBEL" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.