This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- You receive a message meant to degrade you as aliens. You half expect an attack but it seems to have come from a small civilian shuttle.
- No one bothers your ship as you float among numerous space stations and mining platforms. The Rock certainly run efficient operations.
- You arrive and detect signs of battle. A few ships are taking passes at each other near a small station. You don't know if it's a territory issue, a contest or a rite of passage but you decide it's best to stay out of it.
- There's not much at this beacon. Just a few abandoned depots, stripped clean.
- A few freighters pass by but they refuse all communications. Must not want to sully their reputation by talking with foreigners.
- You see a small trading post and ask about refuelling but they respond, "Go away! We don't serve your kind here."
- You see a Zoltan merchant and ask about his wares. He responds, "Sorry, but it took years to gain their trust. I can't be seen communicating with you. I hope you understand." He cuts communications.
- Nothing happens.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This event is called "NOTHING_ROCK" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.