This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The intro text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- You cross paths with a Rock ship returning from a rare diplomatic mission. Equally surprising, the captain responds to your hails and agrees to a mutual trade.
- You come across a Rock trading post. It's rare they deal with outsiders, but they need to sell the last of their stock, and will pay their dues for their transgression when they return home.
- With the local Rock settlements so unwilling to trade with other life forms, an opportunistic Mantis crew has postponed its piracy activities and set up shop to catch any passing trade.
- The Rock tolerate few aliens in their space, but even they seem to respect the wisdom of the Zoltan - a few of them have established a trading post in the husk of an abandoned capital ship.
- You receive a hail on Federation frequencies: "You're Federation?! We- we weren't sure we'd ever see a friendly face again. There's little business here, perhaps you'd like to trade?"
- A store opens.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This event is called "STORE_ROCK" in the datafiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.