This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- When it comes to Slugs, no news is not necessarily good news. However, if they are watching, they don't seem to want to confront you.
- It's not unusual to feel paranoia in a Slug controlled nebula, but for once, it is unfounded.
- Either this part of Slug space is deserted, or it's too dense for even Slugs to detect your presence. Time to move.
- This area of the nebula seems entirely empty until a small Slug transport and its escorts emerges suddenly from through the clouds, only to disappear again in a matter of seconds.
- You explore around the beacon and are shocked when a rock the size of a small moon suddenly looms ahead of you. Scans reveal the solid-looking rock is just a husk, almost entirely mined out of useful minerals.
- There are a number of small stations for travellers in the area, lit up by guiding lights and advertisements. Only Slug ships are docked so you decide it's better to avoid a confrontation and steer clear.
- Nothing happens.
This event is called "NEBULA_NOTHING_SLUG" in the datafiles.