These weapons were likely added as a test. These cannot be obtained through legitimate means. It is possible to still obtain them if you hack the game.
Boss weapons Edit
These are very similar to the real flagship weapons, but not identical. The real flagship "weapons" are actually artillery systems, and their charge time depends on the number of system levels.
Boss Laser Edit
- Costs 55 scrap.
- Fires 3 shots for 1 damage each, and has a low chance of fires and breaches.
- Requires 1 power to operate and 20 seconds to cool down.
Boss Missile Edit
"Artillery that fires 3 missiles that deal 1 damage."
- Costs 80 scrap.
- Fires 3 missiles for 1 damage each, and has a low chance of fires and breaches.
- Requires 1 power to operate and 23 seconds to cool down.
- Pierces shields.
- Doesn't need missiles to fire
Boss Ion Edit
"1 damage ion 3 shots."
- Costs 40 scrap.
- Fires 3 shots for 1 ion damage each.
- Requires 1 power to operate and 28 seconds to cool down.
Boss Beam Edit
"2 damage beam with a long trail."
- Costs 70 scrap.
- Deals 2 damage.
- Requires 1 power to operate and 27 seconds to cool down.
- Beam length is 100 (2.2 tiles diagonally)
Artillery Beam Edit
"Powers a slow, high-powered beam that pierces all shields and does one damage per room hit. More power means faster cooldown."
- Costs 0 scrap.
- Pierces shields with no damage loss and deals 1 damage.
- Requires 1 power to operate and takes 40 seconds to cool down.
- Beam length is 500 (12.5 tiles diagonally)
- Similar to the Federation Cruiser artillery beam, but acts as a normal weapon.
PDS SHOT Edit
"YOU SHOULD NEVER SEE THIS"
- Costs 45 scrap.
- Pierces all shields and deals 3 damage with a guaranteed hull breach.
- Requires 1 power to operate and has 9 seconds of charge.
- This is the projectile used by the ASB batteries, but they target rooms randomly, have a larger sprite, and take much longer to strike.